Julienne DesJardins, MPA | firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: jmascellino
- Advanced Study, Digital Marketing, New York University | 2014-2015
- Masters Degree in Public Administration SUNY Brockport | 2012 Concentrations in Nonprofit & Healthcare Management
- Bachelors Degree in International Studies SUNY Buffalo | 2007 Concentrations in History & German
- Owner at JulienneDesJardins.com | 2014 – Present
Manage relationships with a domestic & international base of start up and entrepreneurial clients. Specialize in social media marketing, systems creation and email marketing services.
- Education Coordinator at Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra | 2013 – 2015
Managed departmental web pages & reservation system. Designed curriculum PDFs. Oversaw event management of 22 Community Spotlight performances each year. Engaged 120 high school students annually through Symphony Scholars program & created marketing video for that program. Handled invoicing for around $20,000 in annual ticket sales for educational Youth Concerts. Managed pre-concert activities for 6 BPO Kids! concerts each season, which saw a 70% increase in ticket sales under my direction.
- Google Ads Quality Rater at ZeroChaos | 2013 – 2015
Temporary, project-based assignments for Google, staffed through ZeroChaos. Evaluated around 30 web pages per hour based on relevance to user query & overall site quality. Flagged sites that would impact user safety, including financial scams and unwanted pornography.
- Medical Biller at Integrated Physician Billing | 2011 – 2014
Utilized AdvancedMD, a cloud computing software, to post & balance daily insurance payments of approximately $15,000. Interacted with patients to explain their medical bills & to set up payment plans in the event of financial hardship. Analyzed unpaid claims and secure payments from insurance companies. Oversaw weekly billing of over 40 worker’s compensation & no-fault claims.
- International Exchanges Coordinator & Communications Manager at International Institute of Buffalo | 2007 – 2011
Managed organization’s website & all social media accounts. Created promotional videos for YouTube channel. Initiated and mounted Google Analytics for website. Published e-newsletter 2 times per month and grew list size to over 1,500. Created & edited agency brochures. Raised $2,000 annually in commissions and fee-for-service funds. Wrote grants that secured over $20,000 in governmental funding annually. Oversaw planning of fundraisers and events, including Buffalo Meets Burma - an event that raised $50,000 in its first year.
- Creating images that spark social media engagement | Library 2.0 | Virtual Conference | 2014
- Mobilizing and retaining volunteers | National Council for International Visitors | Baltimore, Maryland | 2011
- Designing and implementing a social media plan | U.S. Committee for Refugees & Immigrants | 1st in a series of conference calls
- 2010 Network DC Program | National Council for International Visitors | Washington, DC | 2008 | 7 competitive presentations marketing Buffalo, NY to U.S. State Department & its programming agencies
- Social Media Director at Mark Grozio, Niagara County Legislator | 2013 – 2015
Established & managed official Facebook account. Attended campaign meetings with Legislator and committee members. Created marketing tools, such as newspaper ads and fundraiser invitations. Engaged with constituents who contact Legislator Grozio on Facebook with concerns.
- Micro-volunteer at Sparked.com | 2010 – 2015
Micro-volunteers for nonprofits & small businesses on topics like social media & fundraising. Interviewed by New York Times for article on micro-volunteerism. Honored by participating agencies with Sparked’s metrics - 55 Awards of Excellence & 230 Thumbs Up.
- Social Media Volunteer at New York State Sister Cities Coalition | 2009 – 2011
Consulted with State President on grant writing techniques. Assisted in organizing state-wide conference in Fall 2011. Established social media presence on Facebook & YouTube.