Here are the answers to some of the most common questions I hear from potential clients. Don't see the answer you need here? Just drop me a note and I'll be in touch within 48 hours.
+ What's it like to work with you?
Our collaborative process will look like this:
- You'll complete the Hire Form for, either, marketing packages, or Square Chats.
- For ongoing, retainer packages, we'll meet on our 20-minute free call. (Not available for Square Chats.)
- If we're a good fit for an ongoing, retainer package, I'll send over your intake information (including a contract & downpayment invoice.)
- Once you return those, I'll get us organized in our project management system.
- We'll work together to make your project awesome!
+ What sort of projects can you help me with?
I focus on systems building, email marketing and social media, mainly. I'm open to suggestions, however, so if you don't see it here, feel free to ask! Typically, I help clients with:
- Social media support (including FB ads)
- Creating newsletters & setting up autoresponders
- PDF design (including fillable forms)
- Establishing project management or CRM systems
- Event management (including online summits)
- Small graphic design projects
- Landing pages (LeadPages, ConvertKit or Squarespace)
- Squarespace design & maintenance
+ What are some tools & platforms you use?
I use a lot of different platforms in my work, but below you'll see just a few that I'm comfortable with. If you're interested in a particular tool that you're using in your biz, just ask!
- Social Media Platforms (FB, Twitter, IG, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Social Media Schedulers (Hootsuite, Grum, Buffer, MeetEdgar, Recurpost)
- Online Calendars (Acuity, Calendly, ScheduleOnce)
- Project Management (Asana, Trello, Basecamp, Azendoo, Teamwork)
- Email Marketing (ConvertKit, MailChimp, Mad Mimi, ActiveCampaign)
+ My project should only take a few hours. Can you still help?
My "no project too small" philosphy means we can customize to fit you. One-time projects with me frequently last about 5-10 hours.
+ What is the investment to have you work on my project?
Althoug you'll find some prices on my Work with Me page, price and scope will vary due to the custom nature of my packages. But don't worry! I'll give you a quote before we hang up on our free consult call.
+ Can I hire you to work on retainer?
Monthly retainer packages are available at a discounted rate and based on availability. Here's how the process works: You are invoiced for the contracted number of hours at the beginning of the month. Hours must be used by the end of the month. We start over with a full retainer at the top of the month. If you use more hours than your contracted retainer, the remaining hours are invoiced at full rate. And don't worry - if you need to make a change to the retainer, it's simple. Just let me know 14 days before the start of the next month and we adjust accordingly.
+ Can you build me a Wordpress site?
I currently offer only Squarespace design & management. If you need help with Wordpress, I'd invite you to check out the developers in the One Woman Shop directory. You can also check out Leah Kalamakis.
+ My deadline is this week! Can you help?
If I have space in my schedule, I'm always happy to help! Projects whose deadlines are within 10 days of booking are subject to a 20% Rush Job Fee.