Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is it like to work with you?
Our collaborative process will look like this:
- You'll complete the Hire Form
- We'll find out if we're a good fit on your free, 20-min. consult call
- If so, I'll send over your intake information (including a contract & downpayment invoice)
- Once you return those, I'll get us organized in my project management system
- We'll work together to make your project awesome!
+ What sort of projects can you help me with?
I focus on systems building, email marketing and social media, mainly. And I'm open to suggestions, so if you don't see it here, just ask! I typically help clients with:
- Social Media support (including FB ads)
- Creating newsletters or setting up autoresponders
- PDF Design (including fillable forms)
- Establishing Project Management or CRM systems
- Event management (including online summits)
- Small Graphic Design projects
- Podcast Editing
- Landing Pages (LeadPages or Squarespace)
- Webinar or Conference Call Transcription
+ What are some tools & platforms you use?
I use a lot of different platforms in my work, but below you'll see some that I'm comfortable with. If you're interested in another tool that you don't see here, just ask!
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Online Calendars (Acuity, Calendly, Google Calendar, iCal, ScheduleOnce)
- Project Management (Asana, Basecamp, Insightly, Slack, Streak, Teamwork)
- Email Marketing (ActiveCampaign, Mad Mimi, MailChimp, ConvertKit)
+ MY PROJECT SHOULD ONLY TAKE A FEW HOURS, IS THAT TOO SMALL?
My "no project too small" philosophy means we can customize to fit you. One-time projects with me frequently last about 5-10 hours.
+ WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT TO HAVE YOU WORK ON MY PROJECT?
You'll find some prices on my Work with Me page. But the cost for my VA services will vary based on size and scope of project. Rest assured, though: I'll always give you a quote before we hang up on our free consult call.
+ CAN I HIRE YOU ON A RETAINER?
Monthly retainer packages are available at a discounted rate and based on my availability. Here's how the process works: You are invoiced for the contracted number of hours at the beginning of the month. Hours must be used by the end of the month, otherwise we start over again with a full retainer at the top of the month. If you use more hours than your contracted retainer, the remaining hours are invoiced at full rate. You can contact me for more info.
+ CAN YOU BUILD ME A WORDPRESS SITE?
I currently offer Squarespace design services only. If you need help with Wordpress, I'd invite you to check out the developers in One Woman Shop's public directory. You could also check out the fabulous Leah Kalamakis.
+ MY DEADLINE IS THIS WEEK! CAN YOU HELP?
If I have space in my schedule, I'm always happy to help! Projects whose deadlines are within 10 days of booking are subject to a 20% Rush Job Fee.